Friday, August 31, 2012

FMQ Challenge - August.

This month FMQ expert on SewCalGal is Wendy Sheppard. I follow her blog "Ivory Spring" and She already posted about the Jester's hat quilting motif, I liked it and I wanted to try it tomorrow ... maybe... or later.... Then, she appeared on SewCalGal. This is good because there is a dead line :-) I have to do it until end of the month, no choice :-) And I did. This motif is not too complicated, but practicing took some time. I finished the sampler first, then i used this motif to quilt the case for my Galaxy Tab.
Thank you, Wendy and SewCalGal!

6 comments:

sherry said...

very nice work

Natalija said...

Марин, очень красиво и нежно!

Raewyn said...

Very nice -and well done on sewing it up into a bag already!! The bag looks fabulous.

Бирюзинка said...

Не представляю, как можно своими руками сделать такую красоту! Очень нежная, красивая, и, конечно же, очень аккуратная работа!

Амариллис said...

Thank you, ladies!
Девочки, большое спасибо!

Tatkis said...

Выглядит просто потрясающе!