Thursday, November 29, 2012

FMQ Challenge - November

Yes, November. I can't believe that this challenge is almost over! I didn't miss anything until now and I learned a lot! This month I completed even two tutorials:
The first one is from Sarah Vedeler. She taught us how to quilt spirals. My spirals are not perfect but not too bad, I think. The most important thing is I love quilting them. I would like to thank Sarah Vedeler for this amazing tutorial and I will try to improve my spirals more and more! The second one is the bonus tutorial from Diane Loomis. She teaches how to make machine trapunto. I finally got the water soluble thread from YLI and tried to make the trapunto flower in the middle of the sandwich. I liked it to. Thank you very much, SewCalGal for the 2012 FMQ challenge! I learned a lot during this year and I am looking forward our last lesson.

1 comment:

Tatkis said...

Потрясающе! Мне очень нравится!