Thursday, December 27, 2012

December FMQ Challenge - Final!!!

Yes, the last lesson from Patsy Thompson is done!
It was not easy, but a lot of fun. Thank you, Patsy, for this great tutorial. I loved quilting feathers. Here is what has been done during the 2012 FMQ Challenge:
I am realy impressed with the results and about how much did I learn. I also was one of the lucky winners: A non-stick quilting surface and a pair of Machingers quilting gloves improved the quality of my quilting. The SewLine Fabric pencil is now my favorite marking tool. I also discovered Aurifil thread and I loved it. Many thanks to Darlene from SewCalGal, she made it happen! Happy New Year, everybody!

4 comments:

Miss Eagle said...

Умопомрачительно!

Quilting Babcia said...

Beautiful December sampler Marina! Your quilting is exquisite!

Tatkis said...

Результаты фантастические, такая красивая и аккуратная стежка!
Поздравляю с Новым годом! Пусть он принесет много хорошего и интересного!

Амариллис said...

Большое спасибо, приятно!
Quilting Babcia, thank you!